I was tagged by Kylee over at Bijoux and Banter with this meme. It’s my punishment for not posting yesterday! Actually I reckon you are the ones who are being punished having to read even more ‘stuff’ about me :-)
It’s called ‘Knowing Me, Knowing You’ (with apologies to both Abba and Alan Partridge) and I have to answer all these questions so that you get to know me better. Well, I reckon you know probably as much as you would want to by now, but just in case there is anything else – here goes.
1. What is your occupation? Bookbinder/blogger/tennis player
2. What color are your socks right now? None, bare feet
3. What are you listening to right now? Gotan Project
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A hot cross bun
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, my car is stick shift but I prefer an automatic.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A ‘gentleman caller’ (as Jane Austen would say…..)
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Very much
9. Favorite drink? White wine – especially Condrieu or viognier. Or champagne of course…. or a Bellini….
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennis
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
12. Pets? None
13. Favorite food? Italian and Thai
14. Last movie you watched? There Will Be Blood
15. Favorite Day of the year? When the clocks change in the Spring
16. What do you do to vent anger? I rarely get angry but if I do I tend to burst into tears of rage
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Spirograph
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Summer – I am a hot house flower
19. Hugs or kisses? Both please
20. What kind of pie? Apple and cinnamon
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, I like hearing from them….
22. Who is most likely to respond? All of them I hope!
23. Who is least likely to respond? The one who doesn’t receive it!
24. Living arrangements? House by a river near the coast – perfect.
25. When was the last time you cried? I couldn’t possibly say….
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Blog friend – Kim
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? Blog friend – Teresa
29. Favorite smell? Newly mown grass, the sea.
30. What inspires you? Learning new things, going to art exhibitions, reading good blogs
31. What are you afraid of? Spiders, bugs
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? None – not fond of burgers
33. Favorite car? Audi RS8. One day…..
34. Favorite cat breed? Maine Coon – my ex-cats.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
36. How many years at your current job? This is a job?
37. Favorite day of the week? They are all pretty much the same but I play tennis on Mondays
38. How many provinces have you lived in? Is that the same as counties? Seven
39. How many countries have you been to? Loads including Russia, Kuwait, Thailand, Jamaica, Barbados, USA, Morocco, Kenya and all over Europe ( too many to list)
So there you have it. I am going to tag three people I’d like to know some more about:
Kim at Laketrees
Teresa at Homestead Notes
Brenda at Drowsey Monkey
I was also rummaging through my links at Technorati, and I found this which I almost missed, so apologies if I am late in acknowledging this.
This was given to me by the Political Cat who said Much of a Muchness
‘gives me beauty that soothes my soul (confession: I do love paper)’.
So, a fellow paper-holic :-)
I am supposed to pass this onto 10 blogs that I consider to be excellent blogs. I am going to cheat here slightly. I am giving this to all the bookbinding/book arts/paper artists blogs which are listed on my ‘Links’ page. They are all beautiful, inspiring and creatively excellent, so I am leaving it to you to see if you are on that ‘Links’ page – how idle is that?
Now then, talking of being idle. Have you heard about the ‘Hawaiian Chair’? It is the latest exercise craze. You can keep fit while sitting down. How cool is that? Here is Ellen Degeneres trying one out….
I think I’ll stick to tennis….. :-)