Things that make you go 'hmm'…
An ordinary day
This one makes me think of the 70’s somehow, a bit ‘Yellow Submarine’. I don’t know if you can see from the photo but it’s actually brown and white not black and white, which is very nice.
Random things that happened today
- I was commissioned to make two books, that makes four in all
- Number One son bought a car – no more early mornings for me – hurrah!
- Ate first mince pie of the year
- Bought far too much food. The cold weather gives me the munchies.
- Bought new gloves – it is really, really cold today
- 13 people searched for ‘strawberry’ on Google and ended up at my blog. That makes 57 since I started noticing.
- Received first cheque for the sale of my books. I sell books. It’s official :)
- Watched ‘The Painted Veil’ – depressing
- Began the Great Boot Hunt (for flat, tan riding boot style boots) – no joy yet – to be continued
So there we have it. Not a particularly eventful day but a pleasing one. No plans for the weekend. Number One son has gone off for a couple of days (have car, will travel) so I am going to make lots of books. And probably eat all the food….