Hurrah! I’m home! I am now in a book making frenzy, inspired by all the lovely paper I bought in LA. I didn’t know which to use first, but used this combination as it used a new paper (the outside) and one I have had for a while and not known what to do with it (the inside.)
I was tagged by Emily at Paperseed to tell you 7 honest things about myself, before I went on holiday and have pondered on it sporadically. I’ve already confessed 6 things in an earlier post so in the spirit of idleness, I’m going to re-hash my original post and add a new one. (Well, I am jet lagged) Here are my original 6:
1. I love stationery. I am addicted to pens, inks, notebooks and paper and all the paraphernalia, erasers, sharpeners etc. It has probably come out of my love of making books and calligraphy. Or maybe I like making books and calligraphy because I love stationery. Who can say?
2. I hate my feet, I have horrid toes. Don’t look.
3. My maiden name was Gardner, which must be the most inappropriate name for someone who is as clueless in the garden as I am.
4. I have noticed people tend not to remember me on a second meeting. I must have a very unmemorable face.
5. I hate licking wet wood. It makes me shudder just to even think of it. I hate using a wooden spoon to eat ice cream at the cinema and I always have to leave the last bit of an iced lolly in case I accidentally lick the stick.
6. I love red shoes.
and my new one
7. I am useless at housework. I love my house looking spick and span but HATE the process of getting it that way. The only bonus I get from my worsening eyesight is that I wander around, without my glasses, in a lovely, faint blur and can’t see dust and cobwebs – but I do get a horrible shock when I put my glasses on.
So now you know.
So now I am supposed to tag 7 people and let them know I have tagged them, so here goes:
1. Astrid at Tulibri
I know, I know, I’m supposed to tag 7 people but I’m lazy (see above)
I was also awarded this by Speedcat Hollydale
but as he has awarded it to practically every blog I have ever heard, he has left me no one left to award it to. If you didn’t get it, then please consider it yours.
I was also tagged by Kim at Laketrees to take part in the ‘Collectively Written Christmas’ meme. Unfortunately, I can’t get my head (which seems to be several steps behind my body at the moment) around this as it seems complicated, so I shall have to return to it when the jet lag has passed.
So after this marathon post, I shall have to go and lie down. I’m exhausted.