I’ve been tagged again…
August 27, 2007
Posted by on
This time I have been tagged by Papermuse. (Thank you very much!)
The rules of the game: List 6 weird/interesting things about yourself and then tag a further 6 bloggers (by going to their blog and telling them to check out your blog post related to this) to keep the momentum going. List your 6 tagged bloggers at the bottom of your post.
So here goes.
1. I love stationery. I am addicted to pens, inks, notebooks and paper and all the paraphernalia, erasers, sharpeners etc. It has probably come out of my love of making books and calligraphy. Or maybe I like making books and calligraphy because I love stationery. Who can say?
2. I hate my feet, I have horrid toes. Don’t look.
3. My maiden name was Gardner, which must be the most inappropriate name for someone who is as clueless in the garden as I am.
4. I have noticed people tend not to remember me on a second meeting. I must have a very unmemorable face.
5. I hate licking wet wood. It makes me shudder just to even think of it. I hate using a wooden spoon to eat ice cream at the cinema and I always have to leave the last bit of an iced lolly in case I accidentally lick the stick.
6. I love red shoes.
I am tagging
2. Nature’s Paintbox
3. Markeff’s Boudoir
4. Rob Sellen
6. Didi Hoffman